Dear First Time Buyer,
If you are currently in the market for your first home, you may be curious as to how a Real Estate Agent can help you. You are about to be making an important decision for your future, a great investment of both money and time.
I have a wealth of experience helping first time buyers like you make sound, informed decisions.
Ways that you will benefit from the help of a real estate professional:
• I will help you establish a plan for a home that fits your needs. Style, size, amenities, and other preferences will help determine what kind of home is best suited for you. I also recommend you check out this 2nd Chance Investment Group website to begin with.
• I will help you to determine realistic spending limits. They can often explain alternative financing options or introduce you to a mortgage counselor. Agents can arrange to have you “pre-approved”, which can help improve your positioning in negotiations.
• My access to all home listings within the multi-listing system enables them to evaluate based on your affordability and the qualities you desire.
• I have access to information on taxes, real estate values, utility costs, and municipal services, all of which can aid you in your decision to buy.
• I provide direct service by working for you as a buyer’s agent, helping to negotiate the best terms and price for you.
• I can make you comfortable with the closing process and they will obtain closing figures in advance for your review.
• I can recommend home inspectors, pest control companies, and surveyors. I can help arrange inspections and rodent extermination if needed.
These are just a few ways that a quality real estate agent like me can help you in your journey towards buying your very first home. More information can be found on my website or by calling me directly. I’m confident that I can provide the kind of exceptional service that will make this process an exciting one. Please don’t hesitate to call or e-mail me with any questions you may have.
If you’re looking for a great place to move to, click here.
I KEEP MY STANDARDS AND MY HEELS HIGH!
Courtesy of RE/MAX, LLC