Authentic Cape Cod Lobster Rolls On Brioche Rolls-Slaw Beds
- -2 tbl spoons of Rapid Rise Active Yeast
- -3 tbl spoons of sugar
- -Half Cup warm water 120 degs.
- -6 large eggs (room temperature)
- -2 sticks unsalted butter (room temperature)
- -4 1/2 cups bread flour (unbleached King Arthur
- -2 Tsp salt
- -One egg with a spoon of water for washing.
Step by Step Process.
-Mix yeast with sugar in mixer pour warm water and mix for a minute dissolving sugar.
-Leave standing for 2-3 minutes to activate yeast.
- Add eggs to mix with paddle for 3-5 minutes.
- Add 2 cups flour on low speed for 6 minutes.
- Then add another 2 cups for another 6 minutes.
- Start adding chunks of butter until filling mixed scraping sides of bowl with spatula.
- Then add the rest of flour for another few minutes.
- Change paddle to dough hook and mix for 5 minutes or until dough becomes a shiny ball.
- Transfer dough into well buttered bowl. Cover with plastic and put into fridge overnight.
- Next morning remove dough and let stand for 2 hours on counter.
- Transfer dough to floured surface and divide into 8 equal parts
- Flatten each to pan length and roll up to place in small roll pans.
- Cover up with loose wrap and let rise for 2.5 hours.
- Preheat 350.
- Egg wash gently top of dough.
- Bake for 30 minutes or golden brown.
- Lobster tail chunked
- Lemon and Mango Rub
- Melted butter
- Add all to pan on high heat and cook for just a few minutes. Do not overcook.
- After brioche cools down slice and add Publix Sweat Cole Slaw and top with lobster chunks.
Top with Spicy Chipotle Mayo and Crush IT!