-Lawrenceville Square on St. Patrick’s Day
Today will be the inaugural Spring Green Festival and the largest Gwinnett County has ever seen. Thanks to Rodney Camren’s New Lawrenceville, the local businesses and community leaders have come together to make community and families a priority. Come and see what is awesome about your community today from 2PM-8PM on the square.
Top 10 Reasons to Come to SPRING GREEN
- The Weather is Perfect and you need fresh air
- Fried Brownies
- Live Music from many bands including a local children’s chorus
- Professional dance troupes will perform
- Free Bottled Water
- Jumpy Thingies for the Kiddies
- Free Chotskies from almost 100 business vendors
- Two Words…Brown’s BBQ!
- Your Local Community Matters
- Shopping Local Brings Pots of Gold to All