Here is why Gardening has a huge payday when your harvest starts coming in. Gardening at home is the easiest, healthiest, and most organic way to really enjoy food. Here is a quick and easy ‘pizza-style’ omelette that is only limited by your imagination. This recipe is only an example or guide to what could be possible. So get your favorite ingredients and get cooking.
2 Small Garden Fresh, Home Grown, Organic, Pesticide Free Tomatoes.
4 Baby Bella Mushrooms
1 Slice of Bacon
10 Black Olives… or just a Mean Handful when I do it.
1/3 Cup of Shredded Manchego Cheese
1 Dash of Sea Salt
1 Garden Fresh, Home Grown, Organic, Pesticide Free Jalapeno Pepper
1/2 Table Spoon of Butter
2 sprigs of Garden Fresh, Home Grown, Organic, Pesticide Free Dill
2 sprigs of Garden Fresh, Home Grown, Organic, Pesticide Free Parsley
1. First Saute Bacon with butter in a non-stick skillet. When butter is melted add diced or sliced Baby Bella Mushrooms and Shredded Carrots to the pan.
2. Remove from pan when carrots are soft and keep in mixing bowl.
3. Then Beat Eggs in a mixing bowl with that Dash of Salt for one full crazily angry minute of super whisking.
4. Pour Eggs into a super high flame sizzling saute pan that has the bacon and butter residue from step ‘1’.
5. Cook for about two minutes and then flip your egg cleanly just once with no fold.
6. Then begin to pile on the goodies… First put sliced carrot and mushroom mix on your panned egg, your shredded manchego cheese, sliced carrots, olives, sliced jalepenos and tomatoes. Serve with a liberal amount wine. We suggest and prefer an Oaky Red though any dry white would be more traditional.
If you do not have a garden, shop at a local farmer’s market or organic produce section at your local market just a couple of times a week. See if the food is tastier and fills you up better. We are certain that the benefits are well worth a little more cost. This super stylish meal is a low cost, super easy, quick preparation for Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner alternative to the bowl of cereal.
The more Spicy Peppers you add, the more Bold and Spicy your dish becomes….Bon Appetit!