Home staging is about setting a scene, creating a mood, and implementing some quick fixes and improvements to create a positive first impression. The goal is to create a feeling in your house that makes buyers want to come in and stay.
Here are some tips and tricks to help your clients sell their homes quickly and for top dollar:
1. Have the windows professionally washed.
2. Remove dated window treatments.
3. Install new lighting. It does not have to be expensive.
4. Remove little throw rugs and area rugs if you have hardwood floors.
5. Remove air fresheners.
6. Update pitted and grimy faucets.
7. Get rid of ALL fake plants.
8. Declutter!!! Less is almost always more.
9. Hire a professional to regrout and recaulk bathrooms and kitchens. Bathrooms and kitchens can make or break a deal.
10. Paint with current, neutral paint colors.
A professional Realtor will help you. Call to schedule an appointment and it will be a pleasure to meet with you to discuss staging your home. We will work together to transition your home for sale in just a few easy steps. By highlighting the best features your home has to offer, you will sell your home more quickly and with less anxiety.
CONNECT WITH TATYANA LADD-THOMAS ON SOCIAL MEDIA